I dont want to offend any of the people of China and I apoligize in advance but in the picture of the Chinese athletes I know it is the colors of their countries flag but it looks like the McDonalds managers meeting or something of the sort. It is just a little too much red. Once again I am sorry if I offend anyone.

olympischesdorf120_v-ardgross.jpg

Img301318_t.JPG

Ahhhh - the blue skies that welcomed the athletes.

It is so wonderful that Bejing met their promise of clearing up the air in times for the games. <_<

I dont want to offend any of the people of China and I apoligize in advance but in the picture of the Chinese athletes I know it is the colors of their countries flag but it looks like the McDonalds managers meeting or something of the sort. It is just a little too much red. Once again I am sorry if I offend anyone.

olympischesdorf120_v-ardgross.jpg

TRUE,MOST OF THE CHINESE ARE HEAVILY CRITICISING THis RUBBISH DESIGN , IT'S SO 1950S AND it REFLECTS A TERRIBLE TASTE to be honest. And they're thinking the same thing as your do. SO no offends at all.

TRUE,MOST OF THE CHINESE ARE HEAVILY CRITICISING THis RUBBISH DESIGN , IT'S SO 1950S AND it REFLECTS A TERRIBLE TASTE to be honest. And they're thinking the same thing as your do. SO no offends at all.

phew! its just I know that this is their country that these Olympics are being hosted in and I know that their colors are red and gold but give me a break, every single aspect of their outfits/uniforms are a little too much even the shoes are red or yellow or a combination of the two. its a little loud, ok alot loud im just one to bring that to peoples attention. but like i said earlier if i offend somebody im sorry, but if you really cant stand the thought of somebody making fun of their clothes than all i can say is get over yourself

phew! its just I know that this is their country that these Olympics are being hosted in and I know that their colors are red and gold but give me a break, every single aspect of their outfits/uniforms are a little too much even the shoes are red or yellow or a combination of the two. its a little loud, ok alot loud im just one to bring that to peoples attention. but like i said earlier if i offend somebody im sorry, but if you really cant stand the thought of somebody making fun of their clothes than all i can say is get over yourself

LOL~I am sayin you don't have to worry about offending other people in this case, coz a lot of people thinking the same as you do.

Img301318_t.JPG

Ahhhh - the blue skies that welcomed the athletes.

It is so wonderful that Bejing met their promise of clearing up the air in times for the games. <_<

recent dayz are the worst in Beijing for cleaning up the air. Most of the locals called in ''Sauna Day'', No wind but cloudy, it feels like living in a microwave. What a shame.

FYI, I meant to post the link in the Village newspaper thread I started, but got it in this one instead, all I'll say is that 15 hour shift I had on Thursday was taking its toll