Beijing Look Of The Games

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kakala6.png

I took a quick look at the whole match and can say that at least 2 or so other sets of rings were also 'mirrored'. An that's only on what was in the direct view of the cameras.

Of course, there were also normal, non 'mirrored' ones:

jajaov2.png

Not sure about the other stadiums (can't be bothered to look).

After viewing some Live Men's Gymnastics training and the Football matches this morning, I guess I can say the whole Look does look better on camera. One of the goals of the "Look of the Games" program is to produce a visually stunning atmosphere for everyone - athletes, spectators, and viewers at home, and Beijing's does accomplish that. It's just not that creative there really isn't much depth to it, which I think is the opposite of what most people expected from the Chinese.

kakala6.png

I took a quick look at the whole match and can say that at least 2 or so other sets of rings were also 'mirrored'. An that's only on what was in the direct view of the cameras.

Of course, there were also normal, non 'mirrored' ones:

jajaov2.png

Not sure about the other stadiums (can't be bothered to look).

After viewing some Live Men's Gymnastics training and the Football matches this morning, I guess I can say the whole Look does look better on camera. One of the goals of the "Look of the Games" program is to produce a visually stunning atmosphere for everyone - athletes, spectators, and viewers at home, and Beijing's does accomplish that. It's just not that creative there really isn't much depth to it, which I think is the opposite of what most people expected from the Chinese.

LOLOL~You got it~ :lol:

it does look interesting~