Medal Ceremony Presentation

Nice.

I was wondering if they would have a ceremonial piece of music to play during thye handing out of the medals. Both Sydney and Athens had two emotive compositions during their ceremonies - they worked really well.

Call to Glory by Greg Bowman in Sydney, and the Music Calls by Nikos Antypas in Athens.

And these pics posted here really are good. Must say I am surprised at how good the Beijing look has come together. The stadia will look fantastic when dressed up, just as colourful as the Athens panorama and Sydney's Fluid Energy.

And the hostesses for the presentations look fantastic.

Very Shanghai sheek.

Nice.

I was wondering if they would have a ceremonial piece of music to play during thye handing out of the medals. Both Sydney and Athens had two emotive compositions during their ceremonies - they worked really well.

Call to Glory by Greg Bowman in Sydney, and the Music Calls by Nikos Antypas in Athens.

And these pics posted here really are good. Must say I am surprised at how good the Beijing look has come together. The stadia will look fantastic when dressed up, just as colourful as the Athens panorama and Sydney's Fluid Energy.

And the hostesses for the presentations look fantastic.

Very Shanghai sheek.

I don't know whether that's the first time or not, but Beijing this time prepared about 72,000 pieces of different music for each of the individual sport.

Ooh.. that's the music sung by the Chinese little girl during the closing ceremony of Athens?

Great pictures.. is there a kind of show during the medal ceremony? Watching to the last picture I get that idea.

Yes~There would be cheerleadings for every single event.

I don't know whether that's the first time or not, but Beijing this time prepared about 72,000 pieces of different music for each of the individual sport.

All Games have a lot of music, that's the task of the Sports presentation department. I don't know the exact numbers, but it's always a lot of music.

Eh, I'm not too crazy about Beijing's overall Look. I love the luck clouds but I still can't get over those multi-colored gradients. Very childish; like a day care or something. :unsure: Just keep them to tones of one color, please.

Eh, I'm not too crazy about Beijing's overall Look. I love the luck clouds but I still can't get over those multi-colored gradients. Very childish; like a day care or something. :unsure: Just keep them to tones of one color, please.

I see your point. Athens was also very coloured, did you like it in Athens?

I see your point. Athens was also very coloured, did you like it in Athens?

I loved Athens’.

The difference with Beijing is that they are using gradients and that produces those really light, unattractive, "in-between" colors. Hopefully, most venues will look like the Velodrome:

xinsrc58207051721444213uf7.jpg

You can see that ,so far, they have put in different colors and tones in there, they are just not blended in together.

*A thread about Beijing's look should be started, btw. ;)

I loved Athens’.

The difference with Beijing is that they are using gradients and that produces those really light, unattractive, "in-between" colors. Hopefully, most venues will look like the Velodrome:

xinsrc58207051721444213uf7.jpg

You can see that ,so far, they have put in different colors and tones in there, they are just not blended in together.

*A thread about Beijing's look should be started, btw. ;)

Just started.