Olympic Village Newspaper

Does anyone have any idea as to BOCOG will post the Olympic Village paper online? Torino and Athens did, and Salt Lake did on the University of Utah's paper website.

I hope they do!!! Although I am finding the official website so far to be terrible. Does any one know when the website will be updated and changed?

• 3 weeks later...

Now that the Village has opened, I was hoping that the official Village paper would be online by now, but I've looked all over Beijing2008.com, and I've yet to find it. It may be possible it may not launch until a few days from now, but still..

Now that the Village has opened, I was hoping that the official Village paper would be online by now, but I've looked all over Beijing2008.com, and I've yet to find it. It may be possible it may not launch until a few days from now, but still..

In Torino, the OV newspaper was only launched 3 days ahead of the Games so not all hope is lost.

There is no paper and there is no Olympic village exclusive merchandise.

You even ask "who is moving in upstairs" and BOCOG say "its confidential Security matter"

The village is beautiful but very strange. Too many young voluenteers sitting around, very keen. All accreditation pieces are scanned, holograms are checked and you have to go through a facial regonicition process before entering. VERY tight security

About 100,000 people tonight surrounded the venues and village and Northern cluster looking at what was going on. An amazing site to see!

There is no paper and there is no Olympic village exclusive merchandise.

You even ask "who is moving in upstairs" and BOCOG say "its confidential Security matter"

The village is beautiful but very strange. Too many young voluenteers sitting around, very keen. All accreditation pieces are scanned, holograms are checked and you have to go through a facial regonicition process before entering. VERY tight security

About 100,000 people tonight surrounded the venues and village and Northern cluster looking at what was going on. An amazing site to see!

Have you seen the IOC "Best of Us" corner? That's where I'll be working in Beijing.