Fashion Battle For The Opening Ceremony/olympics

I don't like that US uniform.

It's like we're back in the 1908 Games. We are living in 2008 I believe ;)

UK is like.. uuh .. it's nothing to do with olympics.

Canada is a sport tenue, not for an opening in my opinion.

The others are nice.

Those uniforms for Team USA will only be worn at the Olympic Village and at the Closing Ceremony. The Opening Ceremony uniforms, however, won't be revealed until August 8th.

More info here: http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fulls...?inewsid=547827

I personally like the look that Ralph Lauren brings. They’re less casual (as the USOC wanted them), but not too formal either.

Those uniforms for Team USA will only be worn at the Olympic Village and at the Closing Ceremony. The Opening Ceremony uniforms, however, won't be revealed until August 8th.

More info here: http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fulls...?inewsid=547827

I personally like the look that Ralph Lauren brings. They’re less casual (as the USOC wanted them), but not too formal either.

That's good news. For the olympic village and closing ceremony it's nice.

The polo on the left is pretty nice.

Bright suits and scarves are so 80s.

Good morning, sir. Welcome aboard Trans-Pacific Airways. Emergency exits are located on both sides of the aircraft. Would you like some refreshments? Coffee or tea? And for lunch, beef or chicken? How about a hot towel?

Bright suits and scarves are so 80s.

Good morning, sir. Welcome aboard Trans-Pacific Airways. Emergency exits are located on both sides of the aircraft. Would you like some refreshments? Coffee or tea? And for lunch, beef or chicken? How about a hot towel?

or more retro chic I think.

Our uniforms will be Lee Cooper, but I'm not sure they'll look like what's been posted here! If anyone knows what the British uniforms look like, some pics would be great.

sure it's not, it's just the brand campaign. but heard about this local brand is quite famous on its innovation of jeans. Don't know