Beijing 2008 Websites

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any idea when the schedule will be update on the Beijing website... It is only 11 days to go and the website is bloody terrible!

Frankly, I don't expect a detailed schedule at all. Now that there's so little time left until the Games' start, I don't think that they still realise their mistake.

Maybe we can already call ourselves lucky if they have at least a decent result service during the Games... :blink:

Frankly, I don't expect a detailed schedule at all. Now that there's so little time left until the Games' start, I don't think that they still realise their mistake.

Maybe we can already call ourselves lucky if they have at least a decent result service during the Games... :blink:

True... Its bloody hopeless!

Damn! 10 days to go and nothing! That sucks!

BTW, I have made a schedule with all of the finals (but GMT -6) and also include some more where Mexicans compete, it's in Spanish, if someone's interested, it's in my blog, where I will be posting "live" the action of the Mexicans:

http://embajadoresaztecas.org/daallo/?page_id=51

Can Beejing everything and for Olimpische games, cars do not drive, bird does not fly, but the night games Olimpische goes with environmental pollution, human rights usw.Ist right choice for Olimpische organisation of the games, we need responsible questions in the IOC, and also for the future organizers?

Can Beejing everything and for Olimpische games, cars do not drive, bird does not fly, but the night games Olimpische goes with environmental pollution, human rights usw.Ist right choice for Olimpische organisation of the games, we need responsible questions in the IOC, and also for the future organizers?

I'm sure it's a right choice, at least Chinese would present a good Olympics since they're working so hard for it. They are not perfect, already they sacrificed the most.

I was looking at the live results page of the official Beijing site for a shooting competition, and I think it's VERY funny how even something as big as the Olympics can only get a website with mostly decent translations by non-native speakers.

The one that sticks out in my mind most is the symbol guide for successful shots. Goes something like this:

[ ] - The shot is missed.

[x] - The other case.

:)