Beijing 2008 Ticketing - A Legitimate Organization?

Any thoughts on Beijng 2008 Ticketing being a legitamate organization or not.

I have posted 2 questions on their web site with no response and tried to call

their British phone number from the United States inturn receiving a message that it was

barred.

Thanks for any input on this question!

Any thoughts on Beijng 2008 Ticketing being a legitamate organization or not.

I have posted 2 questions on their web site with no response and tried to call

their British phone number from the United States inturn receiving a message that it was

barred.

Thanks for any input on this question!

Not sure what web site you are talking about, there are many that sound similar. Many/most are scams--some have already been exposed in the press (esp British press). I think you already know the answer to your question, based on not even being able to establish contact. In the USA, only CoSport (www.cosport.com) is a primary seller of 2008 Olympics tickets--they are sold out except for expensive packages. If you must deal with the resale/secondary market, at least use a well-known player, preferably one with a real street address that has been in business for many years. Nobody can guarantee you results with any of these companies, but you should at least do some upfront homework and tilt the playing field in your direction.

Watch this website

They sell the tickets very cheap compared to market value. Then in their terms and conditions they state that shouldthey be unsuccesful with providing you tickets you will be issued a CREDIT VOUCHER yo spend on their website anytime over the next 12 months.

Watch many many many people get caught with this one. They are not official at all and to think the US Olympic Committee have no power of this organisation is quite astonishing!