Opening Ceremony Details

anno

I WAS RIGHT!!

There is going to be an Earthen Warriors sequence...

See skyscrapercity.com... http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.p...068&page=46 quickly before they erase it.

I think this is going to be a mind-blowing Ceremony!! (Sorry, savas, Athens didn't look like a $90 million production to me.) I think this OC is going to look like $200 million!!

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS RIGHT!!

There is going to be an Earthen Warriors sequence...

See skyscrapercity.com... http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.p...068&page=46 quickly before they erase it.

I think this is going to be a mind-blowing Ceremony!! (Sorry, savas, Athens didn't look like a $90 million production to me.) I think this OC is going to look like $200 million!!

You dont have to feel sorry Barron. I know there are people which have to eat out of golden spoons to feel rich...

I dont care how expensive the production is or if there are 20.000 performers. Numbers and cool effects dont impress me long. The glow of meaningless things fades away quickly. It is like Disneyland: The fancy world dazzles you for a moment but you can feel the emptiness and you know the lie!

So, i said it before, i say it again: We have to wait until after the Ceremony to express our opinions.

You dont have to feel sorry Barron. I know there are people which have to eat out of golden spoons to feel rich...

I dont care how expensive the production is or if there are 20.000 performers. Numbers and cool effects dont impress me long. The glow of meaningless things fades away quickly. It is like Disneyland: The fancy world dazzles you for a moment but you can feel the emptiness and you know the lie!

So, i said it before, i say it again: We have to wait until after the Ceremony to express our opinions.

I am agree with you, it's just a ceremony, it should be respected equally and enjoyed universally.

Wow! I'm blown away by those fireworks even without seeing them in moving pictures! But what else could one expect from the country that invented pyrotechnics?

By the way, Maryjane: Rav3n didn't leak anything -- the pictures are not his own work, but were obviously published by Yahoo! (as can be seen in the pictures' URL "yimg.com"). You can find some of those pictures here:

Yahoo! News

Wow.. what a kind of fireworks.

Fireworks and China.. it's fantastic. Hope to see the fireworks live in the near area of the Stadium.

I would not expect anything less. Too bad for those who are sitting in the "C" section. Really won't see much other than what's flashed on the jumbotron screens. MJ, will u be sitting there?

I would not expect anything less. Too bad for those who are sitting in the "C" section. Really won't see much other than what's flashed on the jumbotron screens. MJ, will u be sitting there?

Actually I'm not inside the stadium. I will watch it outside. So the fireworks and the olympic flame and the music are parts I can see/hear.