Euro 2008

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If each team plays like they did in the first game, A) it would be entertaining and B) Switzerland should win.

Its 1-1 for the Czech-Portuguese game, its been a decent game so far.

A great match so far, with a far more respectable performance by the Czechs than in the opening match. And it's a good consolation for last night's match between Sweden and Greece!

By the way: Ronaldo is amazing today. Looks like he could fulfil the expectation of him becoming a super star of this tournament.

Now I hate Ronaldo (and, of course, Quaresma) as well -- because he destroyed my prediction. ;)

By the way: I don't like Ronaldo also outside of this tournament. But one has to admit that he's a talented guy. And with that, I don't mean his skills as actor...

Now I hate Ronaldo (and, of course, Quaresma) as well -- because he destroyed my prediction. ;)

By the way: I don't like Ronaldo also outside of this tournament. But one has to admit that he's a talented guy. And with that, I don't mean his skills as actor...

I wasn't sure if I was watching the Portuguese national diving or football team at times.

I have never liked Portugal and I just don't see them winning, they still have a lot of problems at the back and no strikers. Ricardo is not comfortable in the net and good teams will make them pay for it.

I can't stand Portugal, put a finger on Ronaldo and he goes done like he was shot.

He's much, much better than he used to be in that regard. It's a blip in his footballing character, but the good far outweighs the bad and he's a player I love watching.

I wasn't sure if I was watching the Portuguese national diving or football team at times.

I have never liked Portugal and I just don't see them winning, they still have a lot of problems at the back and no strikers. Ricardo is not comfortable in the net and good teams will make them pay for it.

Neither do Manchester United when you think about it...

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/06/...d_thinking.html

Could this match become any more dramatic? An extremely tough fight, with the rain pouring down and now good scoring opportunities for the host country's team?

Although it really starts to remind rather of water polo than of football...

Archived