British Olympic Uniform Designs Leaked!

Thought you might be interested.

These images weren't supposed to be realsed for another few weeks but someone's leaked them onto the interweb.

It may or may not be the actual uniform, but I'm fairly confident it'll be close to the real thing. One thing is certain, they're pretty conservative given what we've seen from Canada etc.

Anyway, here's the link...

Clicky here!

These images weren't supposed to be realsed for another few weeks but someone's leaked them onto the interweb.

It may or may not be the actual uniform, but I'm fairly confident it'll be close to the real thing. One thing is certain, they're pretty conservative given what we've seen from Canada etc.

Clicky here!

Ymm.....wait a second, just picking up my vibrator.....

Clicky here!

Oh Lordy, you Brits and your humor!

This won't mean much to our friends overseas, Rob, but I will simply say this:

AWOOGA!

AWOOGA! :lol::lol: :lol:

I used to love Gladiators! That was proper Saturday night tele! Wolf lived in my town and me and my brother got his autograph; I've probably still got the poster with it on somewhere! Absolute legend.