The Mascots Of 2010 Asian Games Unveiled

Maryjane

4ALA09B205H00005.jpg

The official mascots of the 2010 Asian Games which would be hold in Guangzhou, China has been unveiled.

These five sheep were originally from the ancient myth who brought the city of Guangzhou into this world. Their names combined together means ''Wish the best of Peace and Joy''.

3857713_0.jpg

The official Logo.

4127038_7.jpg

Wow. That's worse than the obi knot of Tokyo 2016. What's got all these Asian cities in 'knots'?

BTW, maryjane, I see youchanged your signature image to that of Olympics2004. Maybe you 2 are one and the same person? :o

OH~ sorry, it's not the same one actually, the German Flag has been replaced proudly by the Snow Lion Flag that speaks clearer about Olympic 2004

Hehehe for being honest, i like them, they are very cute and the design is not much complicated like the Fuwas. My only objection is that they used again a goat-like animal as a mascot, like on Doha 2006 (altought lets remember that the golden goat is an important symbol for the city of Guangzhou)

Anyway i think the thread should be moved to Other International Games since it doesn't have to do with the 2008 olympics. I just hope that we don't see again the Free Tibet stuff on two years ago and that they can make a games as spectacular as Doha (which is now a pretty hard mission after the great qatari's effort on their event)