Qatar To Invite 100,000 Young People To Attend 2016 Olympic Games In Doha

Massilia

And it would make more sense for a Youth Olympic Games? :blink:

I wouldn`t know either. Maybe technical evaluations can explain that.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I think it was robbed.

Question: How early can you host the Olympics? What is the earliest(in the year) Doha can host an Olympics, temperature wise?

Personally I think it was robbed.

Question: How early can you host the Olympics? What is the earliest(in the year) Doha can host an Olympics, temperature wise?

Hmmm. Well, consulting the records, it seems the very first modern games, Athens 1896, were in April, Paris 1900 started in May (but were spread about till October), London 2008 was April-October, Stockholm 1912 was May, Antwerp 1920 April, Paris 1924 May, Amsterdam 1928 May and Stockholm's Equestrian Games in 1956 were June. But since then nothing before July. They've been as late as November-December for Melbourne 1956, and October for both Tokyo 1964 and Mexico City 1968, but that's the extremes.

I doubt they could be pushed earlier than June these days with sports calendars and schedules and TV commitments being what they are. Even that could be difficult, though recent FIFA WCs have been in June.

Unfortunately, Doha's best times (like most of the Middle East) would be in northern Winter and nearby. It's a tough hurdle.

Too much aroganz to vielSinne "we know everything, we are best, we do alone." Of course, Abrecnung for Doha today, where you are aussgeschieden for election for summer games 2016.Das is sad, so much money, so much investment, but wrong decisions, wrong people in wrong places usw.Brauchen much investment, lobierung, people with experience and know how to get Doha organisation Olimpische games and Doha must not forget are the biggest sporting events in the world and not Asia tables games, with tradition , Benefits, experience usw.suw :angry::angry: .

Too much aroganz to vielSinne "we know everything, we are best, we do alone." Of course, Abrecnung for Doha today, where you are aussgeschieden for election for summer games 2016.Das is sad, so much money, so much investment, but wrong decisions, wrong people in wrong places usw.Brauchen much investment, lobierung, people with experience and know how to get Doha organisation Olimpische games and Doha must not forget are the biggest sporting events in the world and not Asia tables games, with tradition , Benefits, experience usw.suw :angry::angry: .

Zenica, you are making some progress.

I have already long since made progress and now, but we need some one hundred years, but that's not my problem. :P:P:P

Good.

Sure, Doha was arrogant....

Scoring tied with Chicago, Doha indeed did have the wrong people, no experience at all in staging sports events as well as a completely inadequate Games concept.

Archived