2008 Emergency Host Competition!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A brave move - however Godzilla has already stomped through NYC once - and he didn't think much of it at all...

Godzilla wasn't in NYC, that was Zilla, Godzilla's nuclear relative. Zilla enjoyed New York, said it was a great place to raise a family.

new_zilla.jpg

The San Francisco Bay Area -- the City that Knows How to hide the Torch -- throws in its bid.

Through some legal loophole in the CA Civil Code, it has been learned that San Quentin State Prison can be cleared quickly of its current residents and with some touch-ups, substitute as the much needed Athletes' Village. In solidarity, Alcatraz will likewise be refurbished and either the press or the IOC will be billeted there.

LucasArts will be preparing plans for the new Olympic Stadium!!

The San Francissyco Bay Area throws in its bid!!

103vlt1.jpg

the Belgians shall save the day...

Brussels will submit an emergency bid.

Rogge just issued a statement of support: "This is a matter of Belgium internal politics. The IOC doesn't want to meddle into a country internal affairs. We believe that the Olympics should remain politics free.".

Meanwhile, China has threaten to nuke Belgium.

BREAKING NEWS

godzilla.jpg

Since long time it has been presumed that Godzilla has a secret - a terrible secret - and now scientists found it out - it is shocking:

Godzilla has a second identity

normally Godzilla lives among us as an unsuspicious

little cute hare

mu-45008.jpg

but here is the proof

that this little hare is a beast!!!

killerhase.jpg

munchen

lets party like its the summer of 72.

Argh, was planning to announce my Munich bid today (after finding an existing housing project for the O-Ville – if I can find one later today, that is). Haha, oh well. Good luck, Mo. I think Munich is a strong candidate. ;)

Argh, was planning to announce my Munich bid today (after finding an existing housing project for the O-Ville – if I can find one later today, that is). Haha, oh well. Good luck, Mo. I think Munich is a strong candidate. ;)

Nothing to stop you working on a bid together? Surely?

BREAKING NEWS - MONTREAL READY TO HOST 2008 GAMES

(AP) (CBC) (NBC) (****) (Ottawa) (WTF) (Montreal) Quebec Prime Minister Jean Charest, announced today that if Godzilla's rampage on Bejing (Peking), New York and other non-Quebecois countries were to continue, Montreal is available to host the XXIX Olympiad.

"The Stadium is finally paid for, we can demolish the BioSphere to become a Velodrome again, The pool from the 2005 Worlds is ready, what more do you need?" he proclaimed.

When asked about Olympic Stadiums problems of falling concrete and the roof's unfortunate habit of collapsing he proclaimed, "What is the problem? Paris' Airport Terminal Collapsed and yet they were #2 in the 2012 vote."

The thought of returning the 1976 Olympic Village to a venue of hosting an Athletic Village appeals to Chareset. "The Chineese have taught us the way," he said. "The greedy homeowners of the 1976 Olympic Village will just have to make a sacrifice."

The International Olympic Committee is rumored to be very interested in Montreal's plan.

Ah Godzilla - some say he work for me - but I only hire him as temp and let go as dictation skills severely lacking. Also costs whole GDP for big pencil and pad of paper.

Anyhow Pyongyang will help stupid IOC who let false Korea below me stage some little sporting thing in 1987? 1998? Kim not sure as really insignificant thing.

When asked about Olympic Stadiums problems of falling concrete and the roof's unfortunate habit of collapsing he proclaimed, "What is the problem? Paris' Airport Terminal Collapsed and yet they were #2 in the 2012 vote."

Paris mayor: "I'll hold my breath until Canada officially apologise for criticising my wonderful airport".

Archived