Vanoc Insider

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wot drugs did u give the stunned first nations people at the Torino handover?

I am going to a rave next weekend and it looks like it would be a good one to get loved up from.

Wot drugs did u give the stunned first nations people at the Torino handover?

I am going to a rave next weekend and it looks like it would be a good one to get loved up from.

They were on brighbloodlilightsnmilllionswachen. Not cheap stuff. Stick with E.

All my relations...

Is it true that you will replace the roof of BC Place with a big piece of paper with 'Ha ha Pyeongchang' written over and over on it??

We were actually very happy to win 2010...and still think Korea got ripped for 2014.

We like to call 2014 the "let's shut the whiny Ruskis up" OWG.

I mean, just because they only have a teeny ski resort already built? That's not important! They have the ability to channel their corrupt and illicit ways into developing a huge slave wage force that can be disapeared in Jan 2014!

Really, all Korea did was <b>everything they got knocked back for in 2010</b>. Clearly they aren't really committed to Olympism.

can you get me tickets to the women arial final as it could be Australias only chance of a medal?

Can you give the Australia Curling team automatic qualification in both mens and womans? :D

Actually those tickets will be among the easier to get--and shouldn't be too expensive. There're be a few thousand spectators (some in the stands, some milling about).

Whomever is the tour company awarded the Aussie distribution will probably offer packages featuring aerials (and short track and any other sports where an Aussie has a decent chance for a medal).

Stay tuned to vancouver2010.com