Beijing Is Cancelled!

Go hell,my dear Dalai! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look at the things you did...You are not a real Lama... :P:lol:

"If someone asks me whether I am the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama," he said, "then I answer, without hesitation, yes. This does not mean that I am the same being as the previous Dalai Lama. Some Dalai Lamas are a manifestation of Manjushri. Some are a manifestation of Chenrizi. Chenrizi is the manifestation of compassion. Manjushri is the manifestation of wisdom. I have a special connection with the Thirteenth Dalai Lama and the Fifth Dalai Lama. I have felt some kind of karmic relations or connections even with the Buddha. I feel I can say I have some kind of connection with the previous Dalai Lamas, some of the previous masters, with Chenrizi, even with the Buddha

As a tulku freed from the cycle of samsara, I am incapable of 'go hell' as you put it. I choose to be reborn to guide others on the path to enlightenment.

I take refuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha

Until I attain enlightenment.

By the merit I have accumulated from practicing generosity and the other perfections

May I attain enlightenment, for the benefit of all migrators.

So...what about God? i mean JC.

Tell something about God in your mind to our western friends in GB.

I respect and honour other religions. I have taken part in many inter-faith summits and speaking series.

Buddhist do not believe in, or disbelieve in the exist of a God. We only concern ourselves with the present and how we can affect ourselves and others on the path to enlightenment. Any question without answer is without need to consider because it does not affect our position in the Dharma, which is everlasting and timeless. Our true essence is in the Dharma.

I respect and honour other religions. I have taken part in many inter-faith summits and speaking series.

Buddhist do not believe in, or disbelieve in the exist of a God. We only concern ourselves with the present and how we can affect ourselves and others on the path to enlightenment. Any question without answer is without need to consider because it does not affect our position in the Dharma, which is everlasting and timeless. Our true essence is in the Dharma.

H!~ Great to meet you! Dalai! I love Tibetan Buddhism. It's really cool and full of wisdom. Would you suggest some amazing books introducing the religion and relevant Tibetan culture. I am currently working on a project about Buddhism, especially Tibetan one. Please...... :lol:

How do you think many Lamas' action of special ability? For example flying keep some distance to the earth in the air?

And dont you think it will mislead some person?

And what do you think about Amitabha's "Prue Land"?