London 2012 Pins

anno

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some NOC pins have already hit the market, so early!

I know the company behind these and I emailed them and they said that they plan on making more soon. This makes pins quite interesting.

Guam

Rwanda

They are out early although Guam is from 2009-2012

That's not how it works. It's not just a 5000 limited edition set. Each pin is limited to 5,000. So that wouldn't work. I wouldn't worry too much. As a long time pin collector I would say a 5000 edition set is actually quite large. They certainly won't run out quickly at 125 a pop.

That's not how it works. It's not just a 5000 limited edition set. Each pin is limited to 5,000. So that wouldn't work. I wouldn't worry too much. As a long time pin collector I would say a 5000 edition set is actually quite large. They certainly won't run out quickly at 125 a pop.

Can we sure that the London at night pin set hasn’t already sold out,

If you think of all the people that worked on the 2012 bit , plus athletes ect,

The first 5000 could have gone all ready, presuming Kelly Holms didn’t buy them all herself.

i think and i may be wrong that they will actually be available at the end of the month as the 1000 day pin is launched

That’s interesting an e mail from the museum of London says the pins are on sale today online except the London at Night set which is currently unavailable, but which they hope to have soon.

Some of the hand over pins are nice the whether pins and theatre masks work,

But London at Night is the premier set.

Can we sure that the London at night pin set hasn’t already sold out,

If you think of all the people that worked on the 2012 bit , plus athletes ect,

The first 5000 could have gone all ready, presuming Kelly Holms didn’t buy them all herself.

Def not sold out. Also - yes its the premier set at the momentr. But if past games are to go by it will be blown out of the water over the next few years by some awesome sets. I hope so anyway. It's not the special when compared to what they can and will do in the future.

So far the 2 and 3 year pins have been kind of So So

I hope the 1000 days pins are as good as the London at night set.

I assume you mean 4 and 3 years to go pins. I quite like them. Expect something similar for 1000 DTG.

Archived