Cosport Phase Iii : March 31th

Here's the reason why I got errors saying I've exceeded 24 tickets!!!!!

I received an email confirmation this morning, 2 days late, for my Mar 31 session. I thought the order didn't go through.

My email to cosport:

I received this confirmation two days after I was your website to purchase tickets. On Mar 31 afternoon, at time of purchase, your website kept crashing with database errors and I had trouble submitting. Since I never got a "succesfully purchased order review" screen nor the confirmation email, I tried to purchase again early morning of April 1. This confirmation of order (forwarded below) came very surprisingly to me. As you can see, the date of order is Mar 31 afternoon, while the Date of Confirmation is April 1 evening. Of course, I like this order better than the one done on April 1 since this one gives me the sessions that I actually wanted.

Please clarify if this order is genuine and whether I can cancel the extra order that was ordered April 1.

The reason why I was able to purchase mroe than 24 tics (my first order already had 24) is that I accidently picked Mrs instead Ms. the second time when I tried buying on April 1.

Hope things work out!!!

Just bought 24 more tickets tonight (not even one for me)

6 X SW17A Swimming-Long distance-Shunyi (at 5$ each)

6 X CF04A Canoe-Kayak Flatwater - semis - Shunyi (at 9$ each)

6 X BX09B Boxing - preliminary round (at 5$ each)

6 X RO04A Rowing - first round - Shunyi (at 5$ each)

I will give all those tickets to some canadians athletes I'm friend with.

Just bought 24 more tickets tonight (not even one for me)

6 X SW17A Swimming-Long distance-Shunyi (at 5$ each)

6 X CF04A Canoe-Kayak Flatwater - semis - Shunyi (at 9$ each)

6 X BX09B Boxing - preliminary round (at 5$ each)

6 X RO04A Rowing - first round - Shunyi (at 5$ each)

I will give all those tickets to some canadians athletes I'm friend with.

You generosity and nobility of spirit is commendable.

I have had an email from CoSport saying they had to shut down there server in Australian site as they were being hacked at that time. I did manage to get tickets late at night (aus time) I then found the next day we had 5 orders confirmed that when I was in the payment screen came back with an error and your cart is empty. I then had 5 lots tickets for the same events same days and they have since refunded. Even got a call when the credit card declined so after first thinking CoSport were crap it has all worked out in the end. Just hope there are tickets from Hockey, Basketball and Softball (aus games) when I get to China.