Make a Logo

amorincognito

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive!!

I wish I had these artistic talents!  :o

it's an architectonic drawing so it's not that difficult, seeing that I am studying architecture.  and logos tend to abstract things and make them look cartoony, like the Sydney 2000 logo did with the Opera House.

In a few days, I'll be posting a logo I made for Paris.  The design is crap because I'm no artist, but the idea draws off the map of Paris and its 20 or so districts (arrondisements -sp?) which coil out of central Paris like a snail shell.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll admit that its a cr@p logo, but you get the idea.

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Infinity/Paris12.bmp

like the concept a lot, could be used as a main image for a poster promoting their bid, like a map poster that is placed around the city which helps people get around the city but also promotes their bid!  :idea:

I agree.   :laughlong:

hey, since i couldn't sleep and i was looking through this thread i decided to give it a shot.

to2020.jpg

well i know ppl will think that the one colour is boring, but i'm enjoying the simplicity...thanks to beijing's logo.

this is for toronto's 2020 olympic games (mwhahaha one can wish)

it's an athlete soaring and it's made from the letter T, standing for toronto. it represents the athletisism and the drive to compete.

the swirly thing around the athlete is symbolic of energy: of the athletes, and also of the city hosting them.

hope u guys like it, lol!  :laugh:

hey, since i couldn't sleep and i was looking through this thread i decided to give it a shot.

to2020.jpg

well i know ppl will think that the one colour is boring, but i'm enjoying the simplicity...thanks to beijing's logo.

this is for toronto's 2020 olympic games (mwhahaha one can wish)

it's an athlete soaring and it's made from the letter T, standing for toronto. it represents the athletisism and the drive to compete.

the swirly thing around the athlete is symbolic of energy: of the athletes, and also of the city hosting them.

hope u guys like it, lol!  :laugh:

i think that's awesome! :D

i edited it to add a bit of colour..so i guess the red could symbolize the energy as well as the olympic flame and with a bit of imagination the maple leaf

to2020b.jpg

now that, my friend, would be one of the best looking Olympic/bid logos ever! :)

i edited it to add a bit of colour..so i guess the red could symbolize the energy as well as the olympic flame and with a bit of imagination the maple leaf

to2020b.jpg

now that, my friend, would be one of the best looking Olympic/bid logos ever! :)

doesn't that look freaky? it reminds me of blood and ghost.. and a little bit of that Blair Witch Project movie...  :ghostface:

to2020b.jpg

doesn't that look freaky? it reminds me of blood and ghost.. and a little bit of that Blair Witch Project movie...  :ghostface:

perhaps a better choice of colours?

idea of Toronto 2020 isn't so bad but i don't take it as good logo for their bid 2008 logo was much more interesting, dinamic, colorfull joyfull ect and i think think that next one should have similar qualities maby if you tried to make that T shape using the same line as for that flame shape and pus some shaeds on that balck using very storng coulors

and about logo at that adress

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Infinity/Paris12.bmp in my opinion there shpuld be used very strong coulours and i think it would lokk much more better without outline around the quarters, querters should be connected directly one to another

to2020b.jpg

perhaps a better choice of colours?

yuor logo is awsome, i would do the guy in blue or something so it doesnt look like the BW project, and i do agree it sort of looks like its representing Austria, but the design is one of the best I have ever seen.

I still really like Nagano and Sydney

to2020c.jpg

here's another version of the logo with the blue instead of dark blue/black....

i also did another variation for kicks...the red bit is kinda like a mimc/homage of native art...it can be interpretted as many people gathering in one place...the meaning of 'Toronto'

to2020a.jpg

there's something that i don't quite feel is right with these logos though...more suggestions would be great  :help:

to2020c.jpg

here's another version of the logo with the blue instead of dark blue/black....

i also did another variation for kicks...the red bit is kinda like a mimc/homage of native art...it can be interpretted as many people gathering in one place...the meaning of 'Toronto'

to2020a.jpg

there's something that i don't quite feel is right with these logos though...more suggestions would be great  :help:

i don't like these - wrong colours, and the second one looks like somekind of alien.

Archived