Dubai And Copenhagen Favourites For 2020 Winter Games

zenica

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presence of sport, not by political and militerische strength, decent rights, protection of environment pollution, doping, demoktatie, which must in the future decide who will play Olimpischen of organisation and not just money and the IOC must finally understand, because the IOC is due to sports and Sportisten there and in any case, not vice versa.[/ :rolleyes: color]

Dubai is now investing in consulting, wants to create summer when olimpische get 2020 games, and not so arogant as responsible for three times burst application of Salzburg and "wise" from Doha, which is also in the safe direction. :P:P:rolleyes:

I don't quite understand this point of view for a number of reasons:

1) Did you really mean the summer games instead? The winter games don't fall in years of the dragon, monkey and rat any more. Did you really mean the 2022 winter games

2) If you really did mean the summer games, I guess those citites could be potenial hosts within the next decades however I woln't consider them being any favourites

3) If you really did mean the winter dames, there's not a chance at all yong man! Denmark may have snow but it does not have any suitabel mountains at all. As for Saundi Arabia, not a bloody earth where a hot country like that will ever host a winter games!

Jazz is no word from Saudi Arabia, word-of Dubai and UAE whole world are investing in the social tourism, economy, etc. ;);):rolleyes:

Does sport and tourism go together?

I think a more civic society like the Copenhagen has the pottential and a better chance.

3) If you really did mean the winter dames, there's not a chance at all yong man! Denmark may have snow but it does not have any suitabel mountains at all.

We dont have snow. Stop spreading those nasty rumours.... :angry::rolleyes::P

Other places and countries must also organize Olimpische games such as Denmark and UAE, and almost always the same Nationen.unterschied is healthy for all Olimpische families Bewegng and especially for obsolete and spent IOC members. :blink:

Archived