Lula Attacks Olympic Prejudice

When did you become an expert James (I am asking since you cannot even read an application file right, one might wonder...) ?

Considering those are factors ouside of the application and they take place in every bid. Example is can be cited in London 2012 regarding venues.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with james is that he attempts to speak and opine like some knowledgeable expert but doesn't have the diligence nor the years of knowledge to back up his pronouncements.

They are all based on his personal preference and slant. So,all to be taken with a grain of salt and some humour.

• 2 weeks later...
The problem with james is that he attempts to speak and opine like some knowledgeable expert but doesn't have the diligence nor the years of knowledge to back up his pronouncements.

They are all based on his personal preference and slant. So,all to be taken with a grain of salt and some humour.

Am not what you are saying. It a bit truthful to note that not all what's is written down on the bid books would see the day. people can bring in innovative ideas to make their host much more better and, we are seeing that in London 2012 -- we cannot totally exempted external factors more or less are whole lot of exigences.

Plz, read to digest what I am pointing out with an open mind cos not all the evaluation jargons would swing it for any nation as we have seen here that politic has come to play a very formidable part of an Olympics host city -- definately the most influencial has the best of chance to host. So, why can't one consider any inimical factors that would be useful in the gamesbids processes?

However, we would have to see to all areas which are of great concern in the bid processes, not by flaunting or being too pedantic about it. Neither by putting others down would really save us from the pitfall of the political influence in the IOC. I thought must people here are really against politic in sports.

• 2 weeks later...
I cannot stop admiring myself.

thatsnotmypuppy offers millions 6,000+ posts of pure entertainment![

See how that works?!

I can`t see how it works. Can I see how it works? I hope that`s not going to change anything about Rio`s bid --which is my favourite.

President Lula authorizes Rio 2016 project beltway works

The construction of the new road, which will cut down on Rio de Janeiro city’s bottlenecks, reassures the government's commitment with the bid

http://www.rio2016.com.br/en/Noticias/Noti...?idConteudo=522

Rio is heading somewhere with this.

Archived