Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by realAlbertan

  1. You guys are crazy for even trying. There are a few folks here in Calgary that are talking 2026 or 2030 and we have 95% of the facilities with the other 5% needing repair or rebuilding. Probably what the WOG need, a great games on budget in a great city.
  2. Calgary 88 has way more sporting legacy than Vancouver 2010.
  • Create New...