Favorits moments for me:
5. Chantal Peticlaire finaly going to the Olympic (altought only in a demo sport) wining the 800 meter in wheelchair.
4. Marie-Hélène Prémont wins a silver in femal mountaine biking, just a great race.
3. Karen Cockburn geting her second Olympic medal, a silver in Trampoline.
2. Kyle Shewfelt wins Canada's first ever gold medal in artistic gymnastic; just a fantastic routine!
1. Lori-Ann Muenzer wining the women track sprint, arguable the most memorable canadian Olympic moment since, well, as long as I can remember... Her victory wase truly amazing, and I still remember it as if it wase yesterday.
Now, for wath I didn't like... Well, the Athens Olympic games where, well, abysimal for Canada (with a amazing 35 forth to sixth place finish...) . From Kyle Shewfelt questionably missing the podium in the men's bault event, Émilie Heymans and Alexandre Depatis BOTH finishing forth on the 10m Platforme (while both where world champion in that event...), David Ford finishing forth in the white water event, the Canadian men's lightweight fours rowing team somehow finishing fifth, altought they had yet to loose a race in 2004 (!!!).
But, by far the worst moment of the 2004 Olympic, wase Perdita Felicien not finishing the 100m hurdle. How does it get any worst then that?