Beijing 2008:Jamacia loses gold because of doping

AmaniS

2 hours ago, LatinXTC said:

Lol that's hilarious, Bolt loses one of his gold medals. He could lose the relay gold for 2012 as well if Carter's samples are re-tested. Or maybe even Yohan Blake's samples could be re-tested since he also has a past history with drug bans.

What's even more hilarious is the focus in headlines (though not the headline for this GB topic- well done!) on Bolt, rather than the actual detected cheat Carter.

2 minutes ago, JMarkSnow2012 said:

What's even more hilarious is the focus in headlines (though not the headline for this GB topic- well done!) on Bolt, rather than the actual detected cheat Carter.

Yeah, I logged on to the internet this morning, and at the top of my daily news feed was "Bolt loses Gold". Good on AmaniS for being more accurate than most of the world news organisations.

i think bolt losing the gold is the bigger, more tragic story since he didn't really do anything to deserve it. the sad thing is bolt was in such peak form in 2008, jamaica would have won the gold regardless of carter's pointless doping.

1 hour ago, krow said:

oh ffs give it a rest

Given the doping shocks we've seen it wouldn't be entirely surprising if Bolt's specimens ever test positive for something. Doping has gotten so out of hand that I can't blame anyone for being skeptical of anyone's performance, including Michael Phelps.

i never liked that cock-eyed bitch lolo jones.

i bet she dopes. i mean there's no way to know, but isn't it suspicious that so many people dope? i guess you could say it's only a matter of time or that it wouldn't surprise me if she did. who can tell anymore? i don't know what she's doing right now. i can't see her. based on everything i know personally, she is just as likely to be huddling in a corner fiending for her next fix as working hard on bobsled or whatever her plan B sport was. but i mean, come on. you know.

9 hours ago, krow said:

i never liked that cock-eyed bitch lolo jones.

i bet she dopes. i mean there's no way to know, but isn't it suspicious that so many people dope? i guess you could say it's only a matter of time or that it wouldn't surprise me if she did. who can tell anymore? i don't know what she's doing right now. i can't see her. based on everything i know personally, she is just as likely to be huddling in a corner fiending for her next fix as working hard on bobsled or whatever her plan B sport was. but i mean, come on. you know.

Really no point in accusing someone who can't manage to finish their races of doping :lol:

Lolo.jpg