PyeongChang pins

NBC has already released one.

1429751_z.jpg

You have to live in the US to have them mail it to you.  I should be getting a couple extra for trading in about a month or so.

• 1 year later...

So far I only have 2 pins for 2018 and that is of the mascots. PyeongChang 2018 had a stand at the Stampede last July and got them for free for doing a couple tweets on Twitter.

IOC is in town this week. I wonder when our bid attempt becomes official and I can start looking for Calgary 2026 candidate pins.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Finally scored 2 more pins! I was downtown for Chinese New Year celebrations at the Chinese Cultural Centre today, and CBC had their stand there. They got 2 different designs. One design comes in a few variants (different colors). I picked up the red one. Their office is about a 10min drive from my place so I may pop in there on Monday to see if I can get the other colors. The other colors I saw were black, and white. There may be more. 

They also had Google Cardboard VR glasses wrapped up with a nice glossy broadcast schedule booklet. Just downloaded their special Olympics VR app and gonna play around with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Every week from now through the end of the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games, we’ll be having a weekly Win-a-Pin Wednesday to help you get to know our 2017 FACE™ athletes and coaches! We’ll pick one correct answer at random from the comments below in the next 24 hours and that person will win a pin pack of three Team Canada Olympic or Paralympic themed pins :)

Petro Canada Fuels Athletes  on it's Facebook page is doing Win-a-Pin Wednesday again.

1 hour ago, AmaniS said:

Petro Canada Fuels Athletes  on it's Facebook page is doing Win-a-Pin Wednesday again.

It sucks that they don't have any to buy in the gas stations this year. :angry:

Oh well. I did acquire 16 Calgary 88 pins today. B)

• Like 1