Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Citius Altius Fortius

Eurovision Song Contest 2012

505 posts in this topic

Sorry for the random thought - but how the he!l did Italy lose? That song has been stuck in my head for months and the singer - phwoar!!!

zillieurovision.jpg

A godawful mess in all the right ways!

Edited by thatsnotmypuppy

Italy 2012 was one of my favourites, too, TNMP! It is a great song and she has wonderful voice...

By the way there are some rumours that Australia will be invited to participate in 2016, due the 60th anniversary - I would love to see Kylie perform for Australia...

Italy 2012 was one of my favourites, too, TNMP! It is a great song and she has wonderful voice...

By the way there are some rumours that Australia will be invited to participate in 2016, due the 60th anniversary - I would love to see Kylie perform for Australia...

I quite liked Italy too..... a Top 10 finish is a good result though. I would've liked to see Cyprus and Romania do as well, but ohwell.

Australia competing in Eurovision???? :blink: While I like the idea, I wonder how big the viewing figures is going to be, since it being a LIVE event, and us being quite a few hours ahead. That said, I would totally watch it, even if is was late. The time difference would affect the voting too I guess, unless we have our votes preprepared ahead of time. If we do compete, at least we will get it live, instead of the next day. I do wonder if we were to compete, what countries would vote for Australia? Kylie would also be at the top of my list, also, perhaps Jessica Mauboy... Tina Arena could probably snag a few votes from the French...

This is has probably been posted on here before, but I have fallen in love with Loreen all over again, this acoustic version of "Eurphoria" is so deep and enchanting... she is amazing!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9PdRw3F940&feature=related