Franco did not die claims Madrid 2012

Madrid 2012 officials, through their spokesman Don Alfonso Quijano, announced today that Generalissimo Francisco Franco did NOT die after all in 1975, as was previously thought.  He is alive and well; and his non-passing does NOT...repeat does NOT affect the Madrid 2012 bid in any way.  He was found dazed and slightly disoriented in a Madrid train station.  

This comes on the feels of the announcement that the recent ETA bombing beside the would-be Olympic Stadium venue also does "not affect..." the Madrid Olympic bid overall.  

GB story on "No Problema" ETA explosion...

Also, the same Spanish bid officials on the side now claim that cancer and AIDS do not kill people.  Plastic bags do.  However, it remains to be seen whether the once-rediscovered Franco supports the Spanish bid.  The Madrid 2012 Truth juggernaut continues on to Singapore.

You know when I saw the title of this post I thought sounds like a stupid post I bet the Baron posted it.

Some times I hate to be right, why don't you surprise me and write something intelligent. Actually I think I remember reading a couple of your post that where the equivalent of an intelligent riposte.

But then again maybe that was in a previous life.

Madrid 2012 officials, through their spokesman Don Alfonso Quijano (...)

OK, you made it. Now we all DO know you're nothing but a fool. Happy now?  :rolleyes:

Oh, another poorly read 20-something.  

GB, how 'bout more quality posters here?

Yes get ride of baron-pierreIV and the over all quality would rocket dramatically.

Mind you he was right in one respect I was a fool to have responded to another of his stupid posts.

I will just go back to ignoring them in the future like I used to.

:rolleyes:

Madrid 2012 officials, through their spokesman Don Alfonso Quijano, announced today that Generalissimo Francisco Franco did NOT die after all in 1975, as was previously thought.  He is alive and well; and his non-passing does NOT...repeat does NOT affect the Madrid 2012 bid in any way.  He was found dazed and slightly disoriented in a Madrid train station.  

This comes on the feels of the announcement that the recent ETA bombing beside the would-be Olympic Stadium venue also does "not affect..." the Madrid Olympic bid overall.  

Also, the same Spanish bid officials on the side now claim that cancer and AIDS do not kill people.  Plastic bags do.  However, it remains to be seen whether the once-rediscovered Franco supports the Spanish bid.  The Madrid 2012 Truth juggernaut continues on to Singapore.

LOL!!!   :laughlong:  That is one of the funniest, wittiest, most clever things ever posted on this board.  And those dumb clucks like bigdave and kgw_2012 wouldn't know if a Pulitzer Prize book hit them on the head.  

I have been lurking on this board for awhile -- and there are some real turkeys here like this bigdavej to begin with, and that Mikel... But you Baron, you post good stuff.  In fact, most of the time, too good for some of the dumb*ss white boys here.

And if they give you any more lip, I will bust their balls.  

Now, how the hell do you get those signatures in?  I wanna write:

A Big, Black Sassy Momma for New York!!

VIVA FRANCO!!!!

Los necesitamos para darle cojones a los Espanoles!! :laugh:  :unclesam:

Actually, I agree with Baron on this one for once.

It does seem strange that people quite high up are saying that bombs going off in proposed olympic venues is not a security matter to be considered when deciding the host city.

All 5 cities are a potential terrorist target.  The difference is, and this is based on London, if you believe what the Met Police have said over the last year or so, we've been successful in stopping the terrorist BEFORE the bombs go off.

It seems to me, for a complete outsiders point of view, that ETA seem to be doing this to disrupt the bid - this is the 2nd proposed olympic venue they've targetted.  Would they also target the actual games if they're held there and would the security arrangements be able to stop them?

Of course, he could have written something inteligent. But NOOO, he chose to remind us one of the darkest hours in Spain... just because he wanted to do a joke. And them we should endure.

What will be the next? A "clever" joke about the Inquisition not burning heretics during the 2012 Games?

Sometimes I believe everything is right if is told about 2M12... and sometimes I know it. At least, I haven't seen any banned for trolling against Madrid (or in the Madrid forum...) :rolleyes:

Well, that what the last straw.

Baron, vete a la mierda y quédate allí.

Baron, you´re offending and insulting more people than you think. I think cancer, Aids and Franco have nothing to do with the Games.

Now, moderators, you should take part with this kind of jokes.

This comments should not be welcomed anymore.

This is a personal opinion.

Thanks.

ETA attacks doesn't damage the bid.

This year Spain have detained about 100 ETA terrorists, including some of the leaders of the terrorist goup. Besides, since last year more than 150 al-qaeda terrorist have been detained.

This shows we have security, a bomb with no victims only wants what some are trying to give it, cheap propaganda to ETA. ETA cannot damage Madrid 2012, they're nothing but coward killers. IOC members know Spain is a terrorist target, but the same as UK, FRance, US or Moscow. Any hosting city is a big target. They know tht so stop saying silly things.

LOL!!!   :laughlong:  That is one of the funniest, wittiest, most clever things ever posted on this board.  And those dumb clucks like bigdave and kgw_2012 wouldn't know if a Pulitzer Prize book hit them on the head.  

I have been lurking on this board for awhile -- and there are some real turkeys here like this bigdavej to begin with, and that Mikel... But you Baron, you post good stuff.  In fact, most of the time, too good for some of the dumb*ss white boys here.

Ma sister from another mother, great post.

Your post was hilarious.

Baron, these people do not have a sense of humor.

Come on, people!

Live a little!

NO ME PUEDO CREER LA SARTA DE ESTUPIDECES QUE SE PUEDEN SOLTAR POR LA BOCA, ERES UN PERFECTO IMBECIL DICIENDO ESO, ESTAS HABLANDO DE TEMAS MUY DAÑINOS PARA NUESTRO PAIS. AHI SE DEMUESTRA LA CLASE DE  PERSONA QUE ERES, UN MAL NACIDO.

Ma sister from another mother, great post.

Your post was hilarious.

Baron, these people do not have a sense of humor.

Come on, people!

Live a little!

Let's see your sense of humour...

Let's start making jokes about 11-S and the WTC !!!

I believe if some other user would make a joke regarding that dramatic event, you (and of course this "gil" with nick BaronPierre) would be the first one crying and calling for a moderator to ban that user.

So...If we have to show our sense of humour...Let's show it...

But please...open humour...without censorship á la US-understanding....

And BaronPierre has only proved that his IQ is less than the IQ of a potato. That's all, but humour.

Regards,

P.D.: For your information - A lot of members of my family died during the spanish Civil War, defending the system elected by Spains population - Franco is also a cause, why I was born outside Spain. (Should I still have sense of humour related with that topic?)

Dont take all this seriously, of course that Americans belive that 11-s is not a funny thread, but they dont have respect for other things, thats why i dont care about if they offend me or something por el estilo.

My grandparents were also in the civil war, and of course that they suffered with franco in the power, i really give the importance of the matter.

Baron, maybe sometimes you should understand that you touch the heart of people when you talk about something, and that there are topics that arent funny ok?

Dont take all this seriously, of course that Americans belive that 11-s is not a funny thread, but they dont have respect for other things, thats why i dont care about if they offend me or something por el estilo.

My grandparents were also in the civil war, and of course that they suffered with franco in the power, i really give the importance of the matter.

Baron, maybe sometimes you should understand that you touch the heart of people when you talk about something, and that there are topics that arent funny ok?

( Me)Ofende quien puede...No quien quiere....

Saludos...

Todavia prefiero no darle importancia a esto, se que si yo le doy importancia al asunto, Baron estara logrando su cometido, la verdad no me importa, yo le doy el respeto que el tema merece y a final de cuentas es lo que podemos hacer con esto, para Baron la guerra civil española no significa lo que para nosotros significa, pero claro si le tocas el tema del 11-s el lo magnifica, todo esta en su cultura, es muy instransigente y poco correcta.

Esto se ha denigrado mucho, solo faltan 9 dias y esto es exactamente lo que podiamos esperar, en especial de los seguidores de NY, espero que nos mantengamos serenos acerca de este asunto y nos concretemos en callar bocas dando hechos sobre M2M12, no respondiendo las infantiles bromas de Baron sobre temas que el no conoce su delicadeza y su importancia para muchos españoles.

Cual es la necesidad de sacar un tema como este en un foro de juegos olimpicos, eso es precisamente lo que mas me pregunto, creo que a veces Baron es racista e intransigente con los españoles, no es la primera vez que el habla mal de nosotros y nos compara con lo mas bajo de europa.

España es una sociedad admirable Baron, que lucha y compite, no que se queda callado, los representantes españoles en este foro demuestran exactamente eso, no es terquedad o groseria, la verdad nosotros amamos nuestro pais y nuestra candidatura  y debatimos sobre eso, nunca has visto que ataquemos a NY por Bush o por su cultura, o que seamos racistas con las demas culturas ah no, solo nosotros hemos tenido que soportar ataques, abusos, ofensas y muchas discusiones como estas que no tienen objetivo alguno mas que atacar nuestros sentimientos sobre la patria que amamos, a veces me desilucionas Baron, con todo y que presumas tu edad y que podrias ser mi padre, hay que tener congruencia entre lo que se dice y lo que se hace.

Todavia prefiero no darle importancia a esto, se que si yo le doy importancia al asunto, Baron estara logrando su cometido, la verdad no me importa, yo le doy el respeto que el tema merece y a final de cuentas es lo que podemos hacer con esto, para Baron la guerra civil española no significa lo que para nosotros significa, pero claro si le tocas el tema del 11-s el lo magnifica, todo esta en su cultura, es muy instransigente y poco correcta.

Esto se ha denigrado mucho, solo faltan 9 dias y esto es exactamente lo que podiamos esperar, en especial de los seguidores de NY, espero que nos mantengamos serenos acerca de este asunto y nos concretemos en callar bocas dando hechos sobre M2M12, no respondiendo las infantiles bromas de Baron sobre temas que el no conoce su delicadeza y su importancia para muchos españoles.

Cual es la necesidad de sacar un tema como este en un foro de juegos olimpicos, eso es precisamente lo que mas me pregunto, creo que a veces Baron es racista e intransigente con los españoles, no es la primera vez que el habla mal de nosotros y nos compara con lo mas bajo de europa.

España es una sociedad admirable Baron, que lucha y compite, no que se queda callado, los representantes españoles en este foro demuestran exactamente eso, no es terquedad o groseria, la verdad nosotros amamos nuestro pais y nuestra candidatura  y debatimos sobre eso, nunca has visto que ataquemos a NY por Bush o por su cultura, o que seamos racistas con las demas culturas ah no, solo nosotros hemos tenido que soportar ataques, abusos, ofensas y muchas discusiones como estas que no tienen objetivo alguno mas que atacar nuestros sentimientos sobre la patria que amamos, a veces me desilucionas Baron, con todo y que presumas tu edad y que podrias ser mi padre, hay que tener congruencia entre lo que se dice y lo que se hace.

Chapó!! me quito el sombrero ante ti. Aqui se demuestra la clase que podemos tener a pesar de ser "la cola de Europa" tenemos esa clase que ciertas personas de otros paises muy ricos jamas podran conseguir!

Chapó!! me quito el sombrero ante ti. Aqui se demuestra la clase que podemos tener a pesar de ser "la cola de Europa" tenemos esa clase que ciertas personas de otros paises muy ricos jamas podran conseguir!

Es un forum anglo-saxon,es una mentalidad completamente differente.El cynismo es el rey aqui...la Guerra Civil es un tema muy sensible en Francia porqué hay muchas famillas aqui que tienes raizes españoles.Tienes dignidad no como el Baron

Thanks, Momma!  Yup, these lily-white boys need to be spanked once in a while.  As for the Spaniards, I apologize if any of you were seriously offended.  

That is a piece of satire.  Es satirico. :upside: No teneis articulos satiricos en su prensa?   :upside:  O no leies la prensa?

Get over it.  You're not the only country in the world to have lived under a dictator:  Germany? China? Chile?  Ethiopia?  Las Filipinas (durante el tiempo de Marcos)?  Haiti? Uganda?  Romania?  El GDR?  La Union Sovietica? etc., etc... please, you're not the only ones!  And he was one of the milder ones.  And that's why you'll (Spain) will never rise to the ranks of the UK, or France, or Australia, among the ranks of the 'enlightened' nations because vosotros sois muy seriosos!

And that's the Spanish part of me that I don't like--taking things too seriously.  Laugh a little; it's good for the spirit...or I'm gonna call my new guardian momma, la Senora Shaneequa de Nueva York...  :wink:

Archived