Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate
Today, 09:13 AM
Photo

yoshi

Desperately sad day for cricket :(
Today, 04:51 AM
  • Ikarus360's Photo
    Ikarus360
    I read the news right now. My condolences to his family and to aussie cricket family
    Today, 06:10 AM
  • Sir Rols's Photo
    Sir Rols
    I'm not particularly interested in cricket, but there's no denying I think everyone's really genuinely saddened by the news here. I'll just say that in some ways at least I think he may be more fortunate than someone like Schumacher. He'll always be remembered as forever young and vibrant now.
    Today, 06:28 AM
  • Alexjc's Photo
    Alexjc
    Truly sad day for Australian sport in general.Nobody wants this to happen, sympathies to the family and bowler, Sean Abbott.
    Today, 08:05 AM
Photo

Palette86

Bravo Beaujolais nouveau! So tasty.
Today, 01:06 AM
Photo

phandrosis

JBA (Japan Basketball Association) was suspended by FIBA! http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20141126_41.html
Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Photo

Sir Rols

The time has come, the walrus said, To speak of many things. Of fonts and pantone colour charts, of logos and rings...
Yesterday, 03:44 PM
  • krow's Photo
    krow
    Isn't it rather a pity

that rols always picks the city?

winner's glory is fleeting

to deny them this feels cheating

so here i will end my ditty
    Yesterday, 11:49 PM
  • Rob.'s Photo
    Rob.
    Sorry Krow, I reckon you plagerised that.
    Today, 08:29 AM
  • ofan's Photo
    ofan
    Scotguy will cheat,
    the "twins" will defeat,
    but we'll all find a way to have fun.
    Today, 11:31 AM
Photo

Usa2024olympics

This whole ferguson verdict disgusts me
Nov 25 2014 09:52 PM
  • ofan's Photo
    ofan
    The thing I find most disgusting about this is how such a controversial event with multiple different witness accounts did not go to at least a trial. It's reckless to decide such a case without any sort of cross examination of the perpetrator. What I'm pissed off about is the flag burning and the rioting and the disrespect towards the same police who risk their lives to protect citizens everyday. The black community should be more pissed off by the fact that the American justice syst...
    Today, 04:09 AM
  • ofan's Photo
    ofan
    em does not give a damn about them. It's so offensive and unfair to everyone involved that a trial will not take place to fairly resolve this conflict.
    Today, 04:11 AM
  • Alexjc's Photo
    Alexjc
    As mentioned, it's the judicial system that really needs looking at...But gives no excuse for mobs to run rampant and sh!tstirrers to take advantage of the situation.
    Today, 08:48 AM
Photo

Pixie_Victoria

I'm white and yet... Justice for Mike Brown. #peopleareequal
Nov 25 2014 08:49 PM
  • Victor Mata's Photo
    Victor Mata
    A sad fact that happens every day across this side of the world: police, not the census bureaus, is the institution which defines who's black or who isn't.
    Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Photo

spectator12

I think Erdogan's statements (regarding women) are ridiclous...as usual
Nov 24 2014 11:27 PM
  • Alexjc's Photo
    Alexjc
    And they wondered why the Olympic dream faded away...
    Nov 25 2014 02:55 PM
  • Pixie_Victoria's Photo
    Pixie_Victoria
    Erdogan is a sad clown
    Nov 25 2014 08:49 PM
Photo

Rob.

LEWIS HAMILTON - DOUBLE WORLD CHAMPION !
Nov 23 2014 10:50 AM
  • Alexjc's Photo
    Alexjc
    Awesome!
    Nov 24 2014 01:31 AM
Photo

Ikarus360

Today we will know who will suceed Fuleco as the target of national lampoon in Brazil.
Nov 23 2014 09:18 AM
  • Victor Mata's Photo
    Victor Mata
    Rumours say the possible names are Tom and Vinicius.
    Nov 23 2014 04:38 PM
  • Ikarus360's Photo
    Ikarus360
    Well, the mascot got a better reception than Fuleco for what I heard. But i can't help to think their style pretty much reflects what kids like today (Adventure Time for example)
    Nov 23 2014 08:50 PM
  • Victor Mata's Photo
    Victor Mata
    TONS of great jokes about the names, though. ^^
    Nov 25 2014 07:52 AM
Photo

Palette86

More than 20 earthquakes in northern Nagano since last night.
Nov 23 2014 04:36 AM
Photo

Anthony

Rols are you gonna give us hints as to what the cities are for this year's Logo Contest?
Nov 21 2014 01:38 PM
  • Sir Rols's Photo
    Sir Rols
    Hmmm. It's hard trying to be cryptic enough that no-one would guess anyway. Let's just say the Summer site is settled. Winter might be a bit more open than normal.
    Nov 23 2014 07:37 PM
  • Sir Rols's Photo
    Sir Rols
    Okay, here's a clue for the summer site... it's all part of the agenda.
    Nov 23 2014 07:58 PM
Photo

Scotguy

Scotland has is first ever Female First Minister, Nicola, Queen of Scots :)
Nov 20 2014 12:36 AM
  • Alexjc's Photo
    Alexjc
    Don't say that! She'll be beheaded!
    Nov 20 2014 09:43 AM
Photo

Victor Mata

Interstellar: WOW!...just WOW!!!!
Nov 19 2014 08:37 PM
Photo

Alexjc

Adele is right to turn down cynical Bod Geldof's latest "take money from those who don't have a lot and make them feel guilty if they don't give scheme" so he can continue to live his lavish lifestyle critizing governments around the world who are not doing enough to fight Ebola...Even though he and his U2 mate have the money to fight it themselves.
Nov 19 2014 11:50 AM
  • Rob.'s Photo
    Rob.
    I've no problem with it at all. The money raised is going to a great cause and I see no downside. Whether people should put these celebs on a pedestal is a different question, of course, especially those of them who pay less tax than they should. But the world is better off with this single than without it.
    Nov 19 2014 01:16 PM
  • Alexjc's Photo
    Alexjc
    More Geldof's foulmouthed comments on why no one appears to be spending gazillions on it...it's simply that everyone is spending on CONTAINING the virus. There is a huge effort underway already...especially on home border protection. Once it's in, it's in! No one wants that.
    Nov 19 2014 02:22 PM