Government Guarantees Rotterdam 2018 Youth Olympic Bid
Dutch News reports the Dutch government has agreed to provide financial guarantees for the Rotterdam 2018 Youth Olympic Games.
Dutch NOC president Andre Bolhuis said, "we have the guarantees of the government. It (the decision) happened this week and we have sent the guarantees to the executive board of the IOC. I am happy about the situation. It's very important to the Netherlands and Rotterdam".
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) will elect the host city of the 2018 Youth Olympic Games in July.Write or read comments about this article
- USOC To Meet With Four Bid Cities
- Oslo 2022 Gets Support From Norway's Influential Organizations
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- IOC Takes Blame for Abandoned 2022 Olympic Bids