Government Guarantees Rotterdam 2018 Youth Olympic Bid
Dutch News reports the Dutch government has agreed to provide financial guarantees for the Rotterdam 2018 Youth Olympic Games.
Dutch NOC president Andre Bolhuis said, "we have the guarantees of the government. It (the decision) happened this week and we have sent the guarantees to the executive board of the IOC. I am happy about the situation. It's very important to the Netherlands and Rotterdam".
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) will elect the host city of the 2018 Youth Olympic Games in July.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- San Francisco Forms Committee For 2024 Summer Olympic Bid
- Spain Preparing A Bid For 2022 Winter Olympics Amid Madrid 2020 Campaign
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- IOC Unveils New Strategic Roadmap; Host City Bid Reforms