Government Guarantees Rotterdam 2018 Youth Olympic Bid
Dutch News reports the Dutch government has agreed to provide financial guarantees for the Rotterdam 2018 Youth Olympic Games.
Dutch NOC president Andre Bolhuis said, "we have the guarantees of the government. It (the decision) happened this week and we have sent the guarantees to the executive board of the IOC. I am happy about the situation. It's very important to the Netherlands and Rotterdam".
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) will elect the host city of the 2018 Youth Olympic Games in July.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”
- Poland Has A Chance To Host 2022 Winter Games - Prime Minister
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid