Russia And Azerbaijan May Bid Jointly For 2018 Youth Olympic Games
The RIA news agency reports that Russia and Azerbaijan could make a joint bid for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games.
Akhmed Bilalov, Vice President of the Russian Olympic Committee and Chairman of the Board of Directors of OJSC, "Resorts of the North Caucasus", told journalists that Azerbaijan and Dagestan are interested in the joint development of the tourist and recreational potential of the Caspian coast and the Youth Olympic Games would be a good impetus for the project.
OJSC "Resorts of the North Caucasus" operates a project to create a tourism cluster in southern Russia. The company is working on the construction of five new world-class ski resorts.Write or read comments about this article
- Yang Ho Cho Appointed Advisor for ITTF
- Istanbul 2020 Plays Role In Youth Day Celebrations
- Sochi 2014 Medals Presented At SportAccord
- London Believes Istanbul Leading 2020 Olympic Bid Race
- Ser Miang Ng Wants Games in Africa, Member Visits to Bid Cities Reviewed