Poll: 2020 Olympic Sports
Which of the three shortlisted 2020 sports do you support?
Winter Olympic Bids
German Olympic Sports Federation (DOSB) President Thomas Bach said at the closing session of Munich's failed bid for the 2018 Winter Games which were awarded
Although the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) has not yet decided whether it will bid for the 2022 Winter Games or submit a bid for ...
Nevada's bid for the 2022 is gearing up with a team from the Reno-Tahoe Winter Games Coalition, headed by Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki, spending a ...
According to the Toronto Star, Marcel Aubut, head of the Canadian Olympic Committee (COC) and a member of the board of Directors of Toronto 2015 ...
A Denver bid for the 2022 Winter Olympic Games was reinforced Thursday when U.S. Senator Michael Bennet, co-chair of the Congressional Olympic and Paralympic Caucus, ...
Arthur Klap, chief executive of the biennial Winter Games New Zealand (WGNZ) program, says New Zealand will never host a Winter Olympic Games. Not only ...
Days after the U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC) said it would not bid for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games and will look at 2022, Colorado's Governor ...
Following the Swiss Olympic committee's backing of a bid from Davos-St. Moritz last week for the 2022 Winter Olympic Games, environmental organizations in Graubunden say ...
Switzerland's Olympic committee is backing a joint bid from Davos and St. Moritz for the 2022 Winter Olympic Games. Swiss Olympic president Joerg Schild says ...
At a Munich 2018 debriefing meeting held in the Bavarian capital Thursday, stakeholders agreed that the International Olympic Committee (IOC) decision was not a "vote against Munich or ...
- Summary of Annecy 2018 Final Presentation to the IOC
- Annecy 2018 CEO denies controversial remarks were made about bid competitors
- Prime Minister Replaces President Sarkozy In Annecy 2018 Delegation
- Annecy will fight for 2018 Games while President Sarkozy stays home
- Latest Annecy 2018 Poll Doesn't Concern Bid Leader
- New Poll Shows Waning Support in Annecy for 2018 Olympic Bid
- Annecy 2018 Gets Support From The Mountains
- Annecy 2018 Poll Shows Higher Support
- Beigbeder Defends Annecy 2018 Finances, Denies Claims
- Annecy 2018 Needs More Funding
- Munich 2018 declares PyeongChang victory "a vote for the Asian continent"
- Summary of Munich 2018 Presentation to the IOC
- Munich 2018 "Fan Flight" Lands As Germany's President Arrives
- Star Footballer Beckenbauer will join Munich 2018 Delegation in Durban
- German Chancellor Urges IOC To Vote For Munich 2018
- Munich 2018 Gets Strong Support On Flight To IOC Decision
- "Carbon-Neutral" Munich 2018 Games
- Munich 2018 Claims "No Issue" in Trademark "Logo Controversy"
- Munich Plans Celebration For 2018 Host City Announcement
- Munich 2018 Pledges To Help Olympic Movement
- IOC Praises PyeongChang 2018 Following Inspection
- PyeongChang 2018 Praised
- Problems With PyeongChang 2018 Preparations Addressed
- Summary of PyeongChang 2018 Final Presentation to the IOC
- Yuna Kim skates in Durban with local athletes in support of PyeongChang 2018
- "We believe in the phrase third-time lucky": Korean Sports Minister
- PyeongChang 2018 Delegation Off To Durban For IOC Vote
- PyeongChang 2018 Revs Up Bid
- PyeongChang 2018 Sponsor Launches Campaign
- PyeongChang 2018 Not Front-runner - South Korean Sports Official
- Abuja 2018 Needs Millions
- Annecy, Munich React To PyeongChang's Victory
- PyeongChang Mayor Signs Host City Agreement
- Kim's rough road from an idea to an Olympic Games
- 63 Votes for PyeongChang: Official Ballot Count for 2018 Olympic Winter Games Bid
- Third-time lucky: PyeongChang Wins 2018 Olympic Bid
- A First Round Victory Declared in 2018 Olympic Bid Race
- Olympic Bid presentations are complete; PyeongChang nails it
- Olympic bid schedule in Durban
- Olympic Bid Magic Number is 48; The Numbers Game
- Deputy Prime Minister Urges Ukraine Regions to Prepare Bid for 2022 Olympics
- A Possible Stockholm 2022 Winter Olympic Bid?
- Munich Sets Referendum Date For 2022 Olympic Winter Games Bid
- Oslo Moving To 2022 Olympic Bid
- Ukraine President Signs Decree On 2022 Winter Olympic Games Bid
- Possible 2026 Winter Bid From Anchorage
- Opposition To Oslo 2022 Winter Games Bid
- Majority Favours Oslo 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Slovakia Officially Joins Poland In 2022 Olympic Bid
- Davos-St. Moritz 2022 Winter Bid Referendum Defeated
Winter Olympic Bids Logo
Winter Olympic Bids Summary
|Bid Status:||IOC has asked for nominations for 2022|
|Bid Date:||July 31, 2015|
|Bid Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Description:||IOC has set November 14, 2013 deadline for Winter 2022 bids|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
Winter Olympic Bids Dates and More
|Bid Discussion Forums|
|July 25, 2012||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia chosen to host final vote|
|October 23, 2012||First information to all NOCs|
|July - Aug. 2013||IOC to officially invite bid applicants from NOCs.|
|Nov. 14, 2013||Application Deadline|
|Dec. 4-6 2013||Applicant City Seminar|
|March 14, 2014||Application Files Due|
|July 2014||Candidate City Selection|
|July-Dec 2014||Prepare Bid Books|
|January 2015||Submission of candidature files and guarantees|
|Feb to March, 2015||Evaluation Commission Visits|
|May 10, 2011||Evaluation report released|
|May 2015||Bid Presentations to IOC in Lausanne|
|July 31, 2015||Winner Announced at 127th IOC Session - Kuala Lumpur, Malysia|