A First Round Victory Declared in 2018 Olympic Bid Race
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) members have cast their first ballots for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games host city election in Durban, South Africa.
Because a city has received more than 50% of the votes, it has been selected as host.
The winner will be announce at 5:20 p.m. local time in Durban, South Africa.
Watch GamesBids.com for more news shortly on this developing story.Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Los Angeles Steps Up For 2024 Summer Games Bid
- Norway's Parliament Lists Demands to IOC If Oslo 2022 Bid Is Approved
- Beijing To Tackle Environmental Problems For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- USOC To Explore Potential 2024 Summer Games Bid