A First Round Victory Declared in 2018 Olympic Bid Race
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) members have cast their first ballots for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games host city election in Durban, South Africa.
Because a city has received more than 50% of the votes, it has been selected as host.
The winner will be announce at 5:20 p.m. local time in Durban, South Africa.
Watch GamesBids.com for more news shortly on this developing story.Write or read comments about this article
- USOC To Meet With Four Bid Cities
- Oslo 2022 Gets Support From Norway's Influential Organizations
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- IOC Takes Blame for Abandoned 2022 Olympic Bids