A First Round Victory Declared in 2018 Olympic Bid Race
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) members have cast their first ballots for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games host city election in Durban, South Africa.
Because a city has received more than 50% of the votes, it has been selected as host.
The winner will be announce at 5:20 p.m. local time in Durban, South Africa.
Watch GamesBids.com for more news shortly on this developing story.Write or read comments about this article
- Madrid 2020 Makes Presentation At ANOC
- Anti-Government Protests To "Strengthen" Istanbul's Olympic Bid
- Mario and Sonic To Compete At Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Under Nintendo Flag
- Deputy Prime Minister Urges Ukraine Regions to Prepare Bid for 2022 Olympics
- Madrid 2020 Looking To ANOC