A First Round Victory Declared in 2018 Olympic Bid Race
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) members have cast their first ballots for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games host city election in Durban, South Africa.
Because a city has received more than 50% of the votes, it has been selected as host.
The winner will be announce at 5:20 p.m. local time in Durban, South Africa.
Watch GamesBids.com for more news shortly on this developing story.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- London Defeats Doha to host 2017 World Athletics Championships
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- Almaty 2022 Says Bid Is On Track
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid