A First Round Victory Declared in 2018 Olympic Bid Race
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) members have cast their first ballots for the 2018 Olympic Winter Games host city election in Durban, South Africa.
Because a city has received more than 50% of the votes, it has been selected as host.
The winner will be announce at 5:20 p.m. local time in Durban, South Africa.
Watch GamesBids.com for more news shortly on this developing story.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Sapporo Japan To Bid For 2026 Winter Olympics
- Group Formed To Protest Boston 2024 Olympic Bid
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- San Francisco Forms Committee For 2024 Summer Olympic Bid