USOC Says Winter Bid Could Cement Relations With IOC
The Associated Press reports the U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC) said a Winter Olympic Games bid could be part of efforts to repair the federation's international standing.
USOC chairman Larry Probst and the USOC's new CEO Scott Blackmun said they are exploring all options that would improve the relationship with the International Olympic Committee (IOC), including backing a bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Denver and Lake Tahoe are two cities interesting in hosting Winter Olympic Games.Write or read comments about this article
- Istanbul 2020 Hosting Would Build Bridges
- Oswald Fifth Candidate For IOC President
- COC To Back Possible Toronto 2024 Bid
- GB2M Podcast Ep. 6 - Exclusive Interview with Baku 2020 Olympic Bid Committee CEO Konul Nurullayeva (Part 1)
- Unions Support Madrid 2020 Bid