PyeongChang 2014 Promises To Support African Athletes
A delegation from PyeongChang’s bid for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games ended its visit to the Seminar for General Secretaries of African National Olympic Committees in Malawi with a promise.
Kim Jin-sun, Executive President of PyeongChang 2014 said, “PyeongChang is delivering the promise it made to support the participation from Africa and other parts of the world in winter sport, in accordance with the true Olympic spirit. By bidding to host the 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Korea we seek to help the Olympic Movement to continue to grown in Asia and beyond.
“African Olympic Committees have played an important role in advancing the Olympic Movement.
“That is why the PyeongChang 2014 team so much values having the opportunity to travel to Malawi to meet you and to share our ideas with you”. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Oslo 2022 Olympic Bid Support Slips
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- Dubai Considers Bidding For Olympics Within Eight Years
- Berlin To Unveil 2024 Games Bid