Official Vancouver 2010 Merchandise Now On Sale
Official Vancouver 2010 Winter Games merchandise is going on sale starting Monday at select Hbc stores across Canada. Hbc is the excusive retailer of this first limited edition Vancouver 2010 merchandise until January 2006.
There is a full range of t-shirts, caps, jackets, hoodies, backpacks, umbrellas, and polo tops in men’s, women’s and children’s sizes which will be gradually introduced over the coming weeks bearing the official emblem of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
A broader range of officially licensed Canadian Olympic merchandise designed by Hbc and inspired by the Canadian Team Uniform for the Turin 2006 Winter Olympics will be launched in the fall at special unveiling ceremonies in Toronto and Vancouver.
Other officially licensed retail outlets such as souvenir stores and gift shops will begin carrying official merchandise bearing the Vancouver 2010 emblem starting in 2006. Write or read comments about this article
- USOC To Meet With Four Bid Cities
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Oslo 2022 Gets Support From Norway's Influential Organizations
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- London Defeats Doha to host 2017 World Athletics Championships