Danish Government To Study A Copenhagen 2024 Summer Games Bid
The Politiken newspaper reports that the Danish government is doing a feasibility study to prepare for a bid for the 2024 Copenhagen Summer Olympic Games.
The Copenhagen Post reported last November that Denmark’s Culture Minister was exploring the possibility of nominating Copenhagen as Denmark’s candidate for a 2024 bid. Write or read comments about this article
- IOC Praises PyeongChang 2018 Following Inspection
- Glasgow 2018 Will Help Youths Realize Their Dreams
- Tokyo 2020 Guarantees Superb Games
- Madrid 2020 Makes Presentation At ANOC
- Anti-Government Protests To "Strengthen" Istanbul's Olympic Bid