Anheuser-Busch Becomes Official Sponsor Of Turin 2006
Anheuser-Busch has signed an agreement making Budweiser the “official beer sponsor” of the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games. The deal marks Anheuser-Busch’s first sponsorship of Olympic Games held outside the United States.
It will give Budweiser officials use of the 2006 Olympic Winter Games marks in Italy and a significant number of other countries.
The company has also signed a multi-year agreement with the U.S. Olympic Committee to extend its Budweiser and Bud Light beer brands as the “official beer sponsors” of the U.S. Olympic Team through 2008. Write or read comments about this article
- USOC To Meet With Four Bid Cities
- Oslo 2022 Gets Support From Norway's Influential Organizations
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- IOC Takes Blame for Abandoned 2022 Olympic Bids