Japanese Olympic Committee Wants Aid For Athens 2004 Torch Relay
The Japan Press Agency Kyodo reports that the Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC) is seeking financial aid from the Athens 2004 organizing committee for the planned torch relay in Tokyo.
According to Kyodo, JOC officials said other relevant national Olympic committees have made similar requests. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- London Defeats Doha to host 2017 World Athletics Championships
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- Almaty 2022 Says Bid Is On Track
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid