Japanese Olympic Committee Wants Aid For Athens 2004 Torch Relay
The Japan Press Agency Kyodo reports that the Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC) is seeking financial aid from the Athens 2004 organizing committee for the planned torch relay in Tokyo.
According to Kyodo, JOC officials said other relevant national Olympic committees have made similar requests. Write or read comments about this article
- Beijing 2022 Olympic Bid Gets A Boost
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Super Car Race Event Boosts Buenos Aires 2018 Youth Bid
- Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Car Free – Delegate Impressed With Bid
- Hamburg Joins Berlin In Olympic Bid