Japanese Olympic Committee Wants Aid For Athens 2004 Torch Relay
The Japan Press Agency Kyodo reports that the Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC) is seeking financial aid from the Athens 2004 organizing committee for the planned torch relay in Tokyo.
According to Kyodo, JOC officials said other relevant national Olympic committees have made similar requests. Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Norway's Parliament Lists Demands to IOC If Oslo 2022 Bid Is Approved
- Doping Trial Shouldn't Penalize Madrid 2020 - Bid Head
- USOC To Explore Potential 2024 Summer Games Bid
- Draft Commission Report Says Boston 2024 Bid Could Face Challenges