Japanese Olympic Committee Wants Aid For Athens 2004 Torch Relay
The Japan Press Agency Kyodo reports that the Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC) is seeking financial aid from the Athens 2004 organizing committee for the planned torch relay in Tokyo.
According to Kyodo, JOC officials said other relevant national Olympic committees have made similar requests. Write or read comments about this article
- New Wrestling Rules To Save Olympic Wrestling
- Sochi 2014 Medals Presented At SportAccord
- Ser Miang Ng Wants Games in Africa, Member Visits to Bid Cities Reviewed
- London Believes Istanbul Leading 2020 Olympic Bid Race
- COC To Back Possible Toronto 2024 Bid