Japanese Olympic Committee Wants Aid For Athens 2004 Torch Relay
The Japan Press Agency Kyodo reports that the Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC) is seeking financial aid from the Athens 2004 organizing committee for the planned torch relay in Tokyo.
According to Kyodo, JOC officials said other relevant national Olympic committees have made similar requests. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid