Salzburg Defeated On First Ballot, Second Ballot Required To Elect 2010 Winner
At the 115th IOC Session in Prague, Jacques Rogge has announced that the first round of voting has concluded. Salzburg, Austria was dropped from the ballot after receiving the fewest votes.
The first ballot contained the names of the three 2010 Olympic bid candidates - Salzburg, Vancouver and PyeongChang.
There will be a final ballot between Vancouver and PyeongChang to elect the winner and the decision will be announced at 5:30 pm local Prague time. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Kazakhstan Wants Investors To Partially Fund Almaty 2022
- Beijing 2022 Looks For Bid Slogan
- France May Still Bid For 2024 Summer Games
- IOC Won't Reopen 2022 Bidding Process