Pyeongchang 2010 Plans Live Broadcast Of Host City Announcement
On July 2 when the International Olympic Committee announces the host city for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games Pyeongchang 2010 is planning festivities in the city and five other locations in Gangwon Province.
Supporters of the bid will meet at 8:00 p.m. on July 2 in Yongpyong Resort, at the candidate city, on the plaza of the provincial capital of Chuncheon, and at four other cities in Gangwon Province, where Pyeongchang is located.
The festivities are expected to attract 50,000 people who will view the announcement on large screens. There will also be candle lighting events and concerts. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”
- Georgia's Boycott Of Sochi 2014 Will Fail