“Official” Pyeongchang 2010 Bank Launches “One Person One Account” Campaign
The Bank of the National Agricultural Cooperative Federation, the official bank of the 2010 Pyeongchang Bid Committee, is offering a new deposit product called “Korea Dream Account” and has launched a “One Person One Account campaign”.
The account will be open for four months, from March to June 2003, and will be sold to individuals and corporations. Anyone joining the account club will automatically qualify to become a supporter of Pyeongchang’s 2010 bid.
Also, the bank will donate 0.1 per cent of the total sales revenue to the bid committee if Pyeongchang hosts the 2010 Games, which could amount to about one billion Korean won or $1 million U.S. Write or read comments about this article
- IOC Praises PyeongChang 2018 Following Inspection
- Glasgow 2018 Will Help Youths Realize Their Dreams
- IOC Opens Bidding Process for 2022 Olympic Winter Games and 2020 Youth Olympics
- Oswald Fifth Candidate For IOC President
- Sochi 2014 Torch And Relay Uniform Unveiled