Wakeboard Championships Will Boost IOC Inclusion
The 2012 World Cable Wakeboard Championships being held November 10-11 at the Deca Wakeboard Park in Clark Field, Angeles City, Pampanga in the Philippines, will boost the sports bid for inclusion in the 2020 Summer Olympic Games. The event will reportedly have great significance for the International Waterski and Wakeboard Federation as it bids for inclusion in the 2020 Games.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) is currently reviewing eight new sports bidding for the 2020 Games.
Participants have now doubled to 32 countries. The Cable Wakeboard Worlds will feature men's and women's competitions in the open, juniors, veterans and masters categories as well as the highly technical Wake Skate discipline.
The event will be streamed live on the YouTube Sports Hub link for the first time in full HD.Write or read comments about this article
|Bid Status:||Wrestling has been included in 2020 Olympics|
|Bid Date:||September 2013|
|Bid Location:||Beunos Aires, Argentina|
|Description:||Wrestling has been included in 2020 Olympics|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Norway's Parliament Lists Demands to IOC If Oslo 2022 Bid Is Approved
- Draft Commission Report Says Boston 2024 Bid Could Face Challenges
- Los Angeles Steps Up For 2024 Summer Games Bid
- Beijing To Tackle Environmental Problems For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid