Universiade Doorway To Taiwan 2024 Summer Olympic Bid
Organizers of the 2017 Summer Universiade vowed to make the student games successful as a doorway for Taiwan to host the 2024 Summer Olympic Games.
Hsu Chuan-hao, leader of the 2017 Summer Universiade Organizing Committee, told CNA that "based on endless hard work as well as experience learned and to be learned from others, Taiwan is ready to face the challenge".
In 2011, President Ma Ying-jeou, said that the country's next goal is to bid for the Olympics in 2024.Write or read comments about this article
|Bid Status:||Waiting for applicant files|
|Bid Date:||Bid for the 2022 Olympic Games will be in 2015|
|Bid Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Description:||The bid for the 2022 Olympic Winter Games|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Georgia's Boycott Of Sochi 2014 Will Fail
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”