Universiade Doorway To Taiwan 2024 Summer Olympic Bid
Organizers of the 2017 Summer Universiade vowed to make the student games successful as a doorway for Taiwan to host the 2024 Summer Olympic Games.
Hsu Chuan-hao, leader of the 2017 Summer Universiade Organizing Committee, told CNA that "based on endless hard work as well as experience learned and to be learned from others, Taiwan is ready to face the challenge".
In 2011, President Ma Ying-jeou, said that the country's next goal is to bid for the Olympics in 2024.Write or read comments about this article
|Bid Status:||IOC waiting for applicant city interest|
|Bid Date:||Bid for the 2020 Olympic Games will be in 2013|
|Bid Location:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Description:||The bid for the 2020 Olympic Games|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
- Mario and Sonic To Compete At Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Under Nintendo Flag
- Richard Carrion Announces His Candidacy For IOC President
- Olympic Champion Jennie Finch Urges Support For Softball
- "Greatly Impressed": Reedie Weighs in on Madrid's 2020 Olympic Bid
- New Wrestling Rules To Save Olympic Wrestling