Universiade Doorway To Taiwan 2024 Summer Olympic Bid
Organizers of the 2017 Summer Universiade vowed to make the student games successful as a doorway for Taiwan to host the 2024 Summer Olympic Games.
Hsu Chuan-hao, leader of the 2017 Summer Universiade Organizing Committee, told CNA that "based on endless hard work as well as experience learned and to be learned from others, Taiwan is ready to face the challenge".
In 2011, President Ma Ying-jeou, said that the country's next goal is to bid for the Olympics in 2024.Write or read comments about this article
|Bid Status:||Waiting for applicant files|
|Bid Date:||Bid for the 2022 Olympic Games will be in 2015|
|Bid Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Description:||The bid for the 2022 Olympic Winter Games|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Car Free – Delegate Impressed With Bid
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- Vancouver 2010 Chooses Ilanaaq For Official Emblem