Tel Aviv Considers 2048 Summer Games Bid
It's called planning ahead. According to a popular Israeli website the city of Tel Aviv is considering joining forces with its neighbouring town Ramat Hasharon to start preparing for a bid for the 2048 Summer Olympic Games in celebration of Israel's 100th anniversary.
Former city chief engineer Israel Gudovich and mayoral candidate for Ramat Hasharon Eli Bar, said at a press conference this week that both cities will exchange land to enable an area of 865 acres between both cities to serve as the Olympic Park should Israel host the 2048 Games.Write or read comments about this article
|Bid Status:||Waiting for applicant files|
|Bid Date:||Bid for the 2022 Olympic Games will be in 2015|
|Bid Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Description:||The bid for the 2022 Olympic Winter Games|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
- Should Queenstown Bid For 2026 Winter Olympics?
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Sweden Regrets Withdrawing 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Peru Wants To Host 2019 Pan Am Games
- Germany To Bid For 2024 Summer Olympic Games