Kenya Considers A 2028 Olympic Bid
Kenya's Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka said that Kenya is considering a bid for the 2028 Olympic Games. The President said it would be in line with Vision 2030 when the country is expected to have attained the status of a developed nation.
KBC reports the Vice President saying he regretted that no African country had hosted the Games, yet all African countries are active members of the Olympic family.
The remarks were made to Kenyans living in China during a dinner party.Write or read comments about this article
|Bid Status:||IOC waiting for applicant city interest|
|Bid Date:||Bid for the 2020 Olympic Games will be in 2013|
|Bid Location:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Description:||The bid for the 2020 Olympic Games|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
- IOC Praises PyeongChang 2018 Following Inspection
- Glasgow 2018 Will Help Youths Realize Their Dreams
- Tokyo 2020 Guarantees Superb Games
- Madrid 2020 Makes Presentation At ANOC
- Anti-Government Protests To "Strengthen" Istanbul's Olympic Bid