Kenya Considers A 2028 Olympic Bid
Kenya's Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka said that Kenya is considering a bid for the 2028 Olympic Games. The President said it would be in line with Vision 2030 when the country is expected to have attained the status of a developed nation.
KBC reports the Vice President saying he regretted that no African country had hosted the Games, yet all African countries are active members of the Olympic family.
The remarks were made to Kenyans living in China during a dinner party.Write or read comments about this article
|Bid Status:||Waiting for applicant files|
|Bid Date:||Bid for the 2022 Olympic Games will be in 2015|
|Bid Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Description:||The bid for the 2022 Olympic Winter Games|
|Bid Book:||Link To Bid Book|
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- Norway's Parliament Lists Demands to IOC If Oslo 2022 Bid Is Approved
- Draft Commission Report Says Boston 2024 Bid Could Face Challenges
- Beijing To Tackle Environmental Problems For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid
- Government Approves Slovakia Budget For 2022 Winter Olympic Bid