Madrid 2020 Hands File To IPC
A Madrid 2020 delegation visited the headquarters of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) in Bonn this week to hand over a copy of the Madrid 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Candidature File.
Accompanying Paralympian swimmer Teresa Perales, the most successful athlete of all time with 22 Paralympic Games medals, were Madrid 2020 International Relations CEO Theresa Zabell, the bid's Sports Director Raul Chapado, and Miguel Segarra, the Secretary General of the Spanish Paralympic Committee and a member of the IPC Governing Board.
The document has been condensed into 360 pages, three volumes and 14 themes, and sets out Madrid 2020's proposals for hosting the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Paralympics are dealt with in detail in Chapter 9 of the document.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- Bach Sees Nanjing 2014 As Test For Future Olympic Bid Models
- London Defeats Doha to host 2017 World Athletics Championships
- FILA Aims to Consolidate Wrestling Message With New International Ad Campaign
- Beijing Launches Official 2022 Bid Website