Madrid 2020 Hands File To IPC
A Madrid 2020 delegation visited the headquarters of the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) in Bonn this week to hand over a copy of the Madrid 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Candidature File.
Accompanying Paralympian swimmer Teresa Perales, the most successful athlete of all time with 22 Paralympic Games medals, were Madrid 2020 International Relations CEO Theresa Zabell, the bid's Sports Director Raul Chapado, and Miguel Segarra, the Secretary General of the Spanish Paralympic Committee and a member of the IPC Governing Board.
The document has been condensed into 360 pages, three volumes and 14 themes, and sets out Madrid 2020's proposals for hosting the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Paralympics are dealt with in detail in Chapter 9 of the document.Write or read comments about this article
- Mario and Sonic To Compete At Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Under Nintendo Flag
- Richard Carrion Announces His Candidacy For IOC President
- Olympic Champion Jennie Finch Urges Support For Softball
- "Greatly Impressed": Reedie Weighs in on Madrid's 2020 Olympic Bid
- New Wrestling Rules To Save Olympic Wrestling