Poll Shows Support For Tokyo 2020 Up
The Japan Times reports that public support for Tokyo's bid for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games rose following the London 2012 Games, according to a survey of 400 people .
The survey was conducted by the Tokyo 2020 bid committee shortly after the London Games.
Support for Tokyo 2020 climbed to 66 per cent, up eight points from 58 per cent in a survey taken slightly before the London 2012 Games.Write or read comments about this article
- Istanbul 2020 Hosting Would Build Bridges
- Oswald Fifth Candidate For IOC President
- COC To Back Possible Toronto 2024 Bid
- Denver Quietly Considering Winter Olympic Games Bid
- Feasibility Studies For Boston 2020, Netherlands 2028 Summer Games