Rome 2020 Selects American Marketing Firm
Rome 2020 bid officials have selected Helios Partners, an American sports marketing firm, as its top consultant in its bid for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games.
Helios has worked on four successful Olympic bids - Beijing 2008, Vancouver 2010, Sochi 2014, and PyeongChang 2018. It also helped Russia's winning candidacy for the 2018 World Cup reports the Washington Post.
Ernesto Albanese, CEO of Rome 2020, said Helios will assist in "brand positioning and messaging" and in all Olympic presentations.
Other bid cities for the 2020 Summer Games include Madrid, Tokyo, Istanbul, Doha and Baku.
The host city for the 2020 Olympics will be selected in September 2013.Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid