Sochi 2014 Licensed Souvenirs
Sochi 2014 organizers have begun selling licensed souvenirs of the 2014 Winter Olympic Games.
More than 100 varieties of souvenirs are available for sale, including the Sochi 2014 mascots - the Leopard, White Bear and Bunny.
Branded clothing, toys, stationery and household goods, as well as postage stamps, are already being offered for sale, reports rosbalt.ru.
The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games take place February 7 to 14, 2014.Write or read comments about this article
- Madrid 2020 Makes Presentation At ANOC
- Tokyo 2020 Guarantees Superb Games
- Anti-Government Protests To "Strengthen" Istanbul's Olympic Bid
- USOC To Narrow Potential Olympic 2024 Candidates
- BidIndex: Istanbul Maintains Narrow Lead in 2020 Olympic Bid Index