Global Coverage For Moscow 2010 Youth Olympic Games
If Moscow secures the bid for the 2010 Youth Olympic Games it has pledged to provide 100 per cent coverage to all participating countries, according to the top executive of the Russian Sports Channel RTR-Sport, Vassily Kiknadze.
RTR-Sport will take advantage of new broadcasting technology and the know-how and expertise in covering large-scale sporting and cultural events to cover all the events related to the 2010 Youth Games, said a media release.
Kiknadze said, “we guarantee that, even if the Games were to start tomorrow, we are fully prepared to offer the world audience a high quality broadcast”.
Valery Vinogradov, Moscow’s Deputy Mayor and CEO of Moscow’s 2010 bid said, “Moscow’s bid is a collective effort. What we want to stress is the fact that people both in big metropolises as well as in remote areas all over the world will have the opportunity to watch the sporting achievements and cultural events taking place in the inaugural edition of the Youth Olympic Games should the IOC elect Moscow as host”. Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- BidIndex: Tokyo Leads; Race Tightens as 2020 Olympic Bid Enters Final Week
- United States To Bid For 2024 Summer Olympic Games
- Six 2022 Olympic Bid Cities Gain Insight At IOC Seminar
- Brasov, Lausanne, Submit Bids For 2020 Winter Youth Olympic Games