Nothing Left To Chance In Moscow 2010 Youth Games Bid
Sports Minister Vyacheslav Fetisov, said following a meeting with Moscow’s Mayor Yuri Luzhkov, that nothing would be left to chance in Moscow’s bid for the 2010 Youth Olympic Games.
He said, “we will do our best to ensure that this event will leave a lasting legacy and not just for the citizens of Moscow but for the Olympic Movement as well”.
Among the topics discussed at the meeting was a Web University – a web platform “incorporating the latest technology available to provide young athletes with an interactive tool featuring information on all participating countries and the traditions each and every one of them brings to the world”, said Alexander Chernov, External Affairs Director for Moscow 2010. Write or read comments about this article
- PyeongChang 2018 Shares Experiences
- San Diego Submits 2024 Summer Games Bid Proposal
- Krakow 2022 Gets New Bid Leader
- Krakow 2022 Olympic Bid President Resigns Amid Alleged “Smear Campaign”
- USOC Not Decided On 2024 Olympic Games Bid