Nothing Left To Chance In Moscow 2010 Youth Games Bid
Sports Minister Vyacheslav Fetisov, said following a meeting with Moscow’s Mayor Yuri Luzhkov, that nothing would be left to chance in Moscow’s bid for the 2010 Youth Olympic Games.
He said, “we will do our best to ensure that this event will leave a lasting legacy and not just for the citizens of Moscow but for the Olympic Movement as well”.
Among the topics discussed at the meeting was a Web University – a web platform “incorporating the latest technology available to provide young athletes with an interactive tool featuring information on all participating countries and the traditions each and every one of them brings to the world”, said Alexander Chernov, External Affairs Director for Moscow 2010. Write or read comments about this article
- French IOC Members Criticize Annecy 2018
- United States To Bid For 2024 Summer Olympic Games
- Six 2022 Olympic Bid Cities Gain Insight At IOC Seminar
- Toronto Should Bid For 2028 Olympics Instead Of 2024
- Reclusive Turkmenistan Opens Doors; Begins Construction of Olympic Dreams